The people at the Hermetic Solutions Group thrive in the most challenging fields of human endeavor. Our collective capabilities break down barriers and create new technical possibilities in defense, medical, space and commercial industries.
Do you like a challenge? Do you have what it takes? Then we want to hear from you. the Hermetic Solutions Group is an exceptional place to put your talents to work.
Equal Employment Opportunity: EEO/AA
The Company believes that its objectives can best be achieved by utilizing, to the fullest extent, all of the human resources available to it, without discrimination based on characteristics unrelated to performance. This policy statement is intended to remind all employees and potential employees that it is the Company’s policy not to discriminate in employment based upon race, color, sex, sexual orientation, religion, age, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, filing of a workers’ compensation claim, veteran’s status or any status protected under applicable local, state, or federal law. This policy prevails through every aspect of the employment relationship including recruitment, selection, placement, training, compensation, promotion, benefits, social and recreational programs, transfer, layoff, disciplinary action, and, if necessary, termination.
To apply for any of our open positions, please forward your resume to: [email protected].
Pacific Aerospace & Electronics, located in Wenatchee, Washington is a world class manufacturing and machine shop facility that is part of Hermetic’s Solution Group.
This position will be assisting the HR Manager with the day-to-day operations of the HR department and will be responsible for recruiting, onboarding, AAP record keeping, L&I, employee recognition events, and performance reviews.
- Non Exempt and Exempt recruiting
- Coordinating our temporary workforce
- Onboarding all employees including conducting new hire orientations
- Maintain all employee paperwork including personnel files and E-Verify records
- Input data into our HRIS system
- Maintain compliance with all state and federal employment regulations
- Work with EH&S Specialist on L & I issues.
- Set up all new hires in our timekeeping system
The Hermetic Solutions Group’s PA&E Division, located in Wenatchee, Washington, has an immediate need for machinists – from senior level down to the trainee level. The senior and intermediate level positions require the employee to be knowledgeable and experienced in all areas of CNC machine tool use. Possess good skills in measurement techniques. Sets up and operates conventional, special purpose, and numerical control (NC) machines and machining centers to fabricate metallic and nonmetallic parts. Please note: you must be willing to work any shift based on the needs of our business.
- 5 years of machining experience for the Senior and Intermediate levels.
- The trainee level requires a good mechanical aptitude.
- HS Diploma or equivalent. Graduation from a machining school a plus.
- High Attention to detail
- Advanced geometrical dimensioning and tolerancing knowledge
- Experience reading and interpreting blueprints, aircraft drawings and related specifications and processes
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Ability to recognize, evaluate and respond to problems during the machining process
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Good written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills with sound decision making ability with little or no support
- Local candidates only. Relocation assistance is not available.
- Due to ITAR regulations, you must be able to show proof of US Citizenship upon hire.