The people at the Hermetic Solutions Group thrive in the most challenging fields of human endeavor. Our collective capabilities break down barriers and create new technical possibilities in defense, medical, space and commercial industries.
Do you like a challenge? Do you have what it takes? Then we want to hear from you. the Hermetic Solutions Group is an exceptional place to put your talents to work.
Equal Employment Opportunity: EEO/AA
The Company believes that its objectives can best be achieved by utilizing, to the fullest extent, all of the human resources available to it, without discrimination based on characteristics unrelated to performance. This policy statement is intended to remind all employees and potential employees that it is the Company’s policy not to discriminate in employment based upon race, color, sex, sexual orientation, religion, age, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, filing of a workers’ compensation claim, veteran’s status or any status protected under applicable local, state, or federal law. This policy prevails through every aspect of the employment relationship including recruitment, selection, placement, training, compensation, promotion, benefits, social and recreational programs, transfer, layoff, disciplinary action, and, if necessary, termination.
To apply for any of our open positions, please forward your resume to: [email protected].
Customer Service Representative
Under the guidance of a manager or other senior staff members, coordinate internal sales and customer service activities for various customer accounts. As one of Hermetic Solutions Group’s primary points of contact with the customer, the Customer Service Representative (CSR) presents a professional, dynamic image of the company to the customer.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- You are required to work cooperatively with all employees
- Seek out new possibilities for our technologies both within our customer base and with new potential customers.
- Observe safety regulations, wear all required safety equipment, encourages safe working practices, corrects obvious hazards immediately, or reports them to the appropriate supervisors.
- Coordinate with engineering, manufacturing, and QA to establish input for design, manufacture and lead time, testing and inspection. Enter a complete and accurate quotes in Abas.
- Coordinate with estimating and applications engineering to develop NRE, tooling, and hardware pricing which represents Hermetic Solutions Group’s product value to the customer.
- Provide a complete and accurate quote package to the customer.
- Coordinate with applications engineering and rep to follow up on quote status, and consistently report status in Abas.
- Review PO vs. quote and resolve any issues prior to order entry.
- Generate a complete and accurate sales order checklist.
- Assist contracts administrator with order entry if necessary.
- Participate in project kickoff meetings as required.
- Monitor order status and report schedule information to the customer on a regular, proactive basis.
- Represent the customer’s interests within the Hermetic Solutions Group’s PA&E Division.
- Provide liaison for information between Hermetic Solutions Group’s PA&E Division, the Regional Sales Manager (RSM), and the customer.
- Identify internal resources and apply problem-solving skills to resolve issues.
- Provide sales forecast information as required.
- Report new market trends observed or reported from the field.
- Report major customer or program developments.
- Travel to customer facilities as required.
- Represent the Hermetic Solutions Group at trade shows when required.
Education and Experience
- Associates Degree (AA) from an accredited school or equivalent, plus two years of related experience.
Environmental, Health & Safety Specialist
Oversee the environmental, health, and safety program for a growing, exciting, and complex manufacturing company with locations in Wenatchee, WA and Sequim, WA. The candidate will be responsible for complying environmental regulations in particular, wastewater, air quality, and hazardous waste for a large quantity generator. The candidate will be responsible for comprehensive health and safety programs such as lead hygiene, laser safety, respiratory protection, and hearing conservation to name a few. The candidate will also be pro-active in identifying, testing, and mitigating chemical hazards in the workplace. This position also supports programs at our Sequim, WA location and will require occasional travel.
- Comply with pertinent local, state, and federal EHS regulations.
- Coordinate with local, state, and federal agencies during inspections and respond to findings.
- Understand and implement best practices in industrial hygiene and be proactive in identifying and mitigating risks.
- Plan and help execute compliance and waste reduction projects.
- Ensure all required reporting is completed on time.
- Provide training and oversee medical testing programs.
- Understand and respond to customer requests for RoHS and REACH inquiries.
- Investigate safety and health incidents and complaints. Track injuries and be responsible for OSHA logs.
- Oversee the Safety Committee.
- Interact with production staff to minimize/solve manufacturing obstacles.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The employee is frequently required to stand, walk, talk or hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move objects weighing up to 50 pounds.
The requirements listed below are representative of the required knowledge, skills, and abilities.
- Under minimal direction, plan and execute testing, experiments, and collection of data.
- Experience and knowledge of strategies and methodology for conducting preliminary risk assessments for chemical, physical, biological, and environmental hazards.
- Ability to generate creative solutions.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret government regulations and technical procedures.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, procedure manuals, and instructions.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to managers and other company personnel, customers, and the general public.
- Speak clearly and persuasively in positive and negative situations. Ability to listen attentively and ask for clarification as necessary.
- Gather and analyze information to produce product; develop alternative solutions when needed. Use experience to complement data.
- Work well in group problem solving situations.
- Exhibit sound and accurate judgment and be able to explain the reasons for them.
- Display willingness to make decisions.
- Adapt to frequent changes in the work environment, delays, or unexpected events.
- Manage competing demands.
- Undertake self-development activities.
- Seek increased responsibilities.
Education/Previous Experience Requirements
- Master’s Degree from a four-year college or university in a technical discipline with at least three years of related experience or a Bachelor’s degree (B.S.) or equivalent from a four-year college or university in an engineering discipline with at least six years related experience. A Certified Industrial Hygienist is a plus.
The Hermetic Solutions Group’s PA&E Division, located in Wenatchee Washington. has an immediate need for a Senior Machinist. Candidates must have a minimum of 5 years of machining experience. Additionally, candidates should have a high attention to detail, possess advance geometrical dimensioning and tolerancing capabilities. Candidates should also be able to read and interpret blueprints, aircraft drawings and related specifications and processes. The ability to communicate effectively, recognize, evaluate and respond to problems during the machining process, as well as good written, verbal and interpersonal skills with sound decision making ability with no support are required for these positions. Must be willing to work any shift.
Please note, due to ITAR requirements, you must be able to provide proof of US person status upon hire.