The people at the Hermetic Solutions Group thrive in the most challenging fields of human endeavor. Our collective capabilities break down barriers and create new technical possibilities in defense, medical, space and commercial industries.
Do you like a challenge? Do you have what it takes? Then we want to hear from you. the Hermetic Solutions Group is an exceptional place to put your talents to work.
Equal Employment Opportunity: EEO/AA
The Company believes that its objectives can best be achieved by utilizing, to the fullest extent, all of the human resources available to it, without discrimination based on characteristics unrelated to performance. This policy statement is intended to remind all employees and potential employees that it is the Company’s policy not to discriminate in employment based upon race, color, sex, sexual orientation, religion, age, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, filing of a workers’ compensation claim, veteran’s status or any status protected under applicable local, state, or federal law. This policy prevails through every aspect of the employment relationship including recruitment, selection, placement, training, compensation, promotion, benefits, social and recreational programs, transfer, layoff, disciplinary action, and, if necessary, termination.
To apply for any of our open positions, please forward your resume to: [email protected].
The Hermetic Solutions Group’ PA&E Division, located in Wenatchee, Washington, has an immediate need for machinists – from senior level down to the trainee level. The senior and intermediate level positions require the employee to be knowledgeable and experienced in all areas of CNC machine tool use. Possess good skills in measurement techniques. Sets up and operates conventional, special purpose, and numerical control (NC) machines and machining centers to fabricate metallic and nonmetallic parts. Please note: you must be willing to work any shift based on the needs of our business.
- 5 years of machining experience for the Senior and Intermediate levels.
- The trainee level requires a good mechanical aptitude.
- HS Diploma or equivalent. Graduation from a machining school a plus.
- High Attention to detail
- Advanced geometrical dimensioning and tolerancing knowledge
- Experience reading and interpreting blueprints, aircraft drawings and related specifications and processes
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Ability to recognize, evaluate and respond to problems during the machining process
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Good written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills with sound decision making ability with little or no support
- Local candidates only. Relocation assistance is not available.
- Due to ITAR regulations, you must be able to show proof of US Citizenship upon hire.
Environmental, Health & Safety Specialist
Oversee the environmental, health, and safety program for a growing, exciting, and complex manufacturing company with locations in Wenatchee, WA and Sequim, WA. The candidate will be responsible for complying environmental regulations in particular, wastewater, air quality, and hazardous waste for a large quantity generator. The candidate will be responsible for comprehensive health and safety programs such as lead hygiene, laser safety, respiratory protection, and hearing conservation to name a few. The candidate will also be pro-active in identifying, testing, and mitigating chemical hazards in the workplace. This position also supports programs at our Sequim, WA location and will require occasional travel.
- Comply with pertinent local, state, and federal EHS regulations.
- Coordinate with local, state, and federal agencies during inspections and respond to findings.
- Understand and implement best practices in industrial hygiene and be proactive in identifying and mitigating risks.
- Plan and help execute compliance and waste reduction projects.
- Ensure all required reporting is completed on time.
- Provide training and oversee medical testing programs.
- Understand and respond to customer requests for RoHS and REACH inquiries.
- Investigate safety and health incidents and complaints. Track injuries and be responsible for OSHA logs.
- Oversee the Safety Committee.
- Interact with production staff to minimize/solve manufacturing obstacles.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The employee is frequently required to stand, walk, talk or hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move objects weighing up to 50 pounds.
The requirements listed below are representative of the required knowledge, skills, and abilities.
- Under minimal direction, plan and execute testing, experiments, and collection of data.
- Experience and knowledge of strategies and methodology for conducting preliminary risk assessments for chemical, physical, biological, and environmental hazards.
- Ability to generate creative solutions.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret government regulations and technical procedures.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, procedure manuals, and instructions.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to managers and other company personnel, customers, and the general public.
- Speak clearly and persuasively in positive and negative situations. Ability to listen attentively and ask for clarification as necessary.
- Gather and analyze information to produce product; develop alternative solutions when needed. Use experience to complement data.
- Work well in group problem solving situations.
- Exhibit sound and accurate judgment and be able to explain the reasons for them.
- Display willingness to make decisions.
- Adapt to frequent changes in the work environment, delays, or unexpected events.
- Manage competing demands.
- Undertake self-development activities.
- Seek increased responsibilities.
Education/Previous Experience Requirements
- Master’s Degree from a four-year college or university in a technical discipline with at least three years of related experience or a Bachelor’s degree (B.S.) or equivalent from a four-year college or university in an engineering discipline with at least six years related experience. A Certified Industrial Hygienist is a plus.